Tuesday, July 28, 2015

The Everlasting Sun

Hej Family!

June 15th, 2015
 
This week is Midsummer and it will be light all day and all night here in Luleå. It's like when Jesus was born and the people in America had light all day and night. :) Woohoo for everlasting sun!

I don't have much time, but I do want to emphasize a couple of things this week.

One, it is so important to focus on the basics of the Gospel. We have one investigator who we have been just pounding in the importance of reading the Book of Mormon with. It's so important to focus on the basics- prayer, scripture study, church. That is what keeps us grounded.

Second, let things go! I have found myself getting annoyed with little things my companion does, but that is stupid. We are different and I just waste energy being annoyed. And plus, she isn't annoying, I am just making a bigger deal out of things then they need to be.

I love you all!!

Sister Nielsen
 

I just love this picture...For some reason...


A cute old Swedish member we visit. :)

Writing a letter to... Sister Helmick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment