Monday, May 18, 2015

Lots of Pictures!!

May 4th, 2015
 


Natalya didn't send an email this week! She was too busy trying to help the Elders find their lost iPhone. :)
 

Look!! I was at a cattle farm this week!!

Yes, Sterling, I was thinking of you! This man in our branch has a ton of cattle!! I was SO excited! They have all kinds of rules and regulations with the cattle though... The guy in our branch said that the government had been out like 3 times that year or something to check on his ranch. They are really particular with how they treat animals here it sounds like. Dad, you would be proud- I could talk with him about lots of smart cattle things. I knew the business and I think he liked that. :)

Cute girl in our branch. :)





The treacherous four with our mission leader. :)

Luleå!






No comments:

Post a Comment